|"Seriously Ma...land the plane!"|
So while Jayce cried, I thought about all of the things that are more annoying than my screaming child on an airplane:
- Old ladies at the market who pay with a check- It's 2011 and there are still people paying by check! These people are creatures of habit. They grocery shop on the same day each week and buy the exact same items. Get cash...Your total is always $78.56!
- The driver with a soft goose-neck- You know the one I'm talking about. The one who is text messaging or surfing the web on their smart-phone, but they hold it below the dashboard so they won't get caught. Their neck goes limp while they are head-down engrossed in their Facebook status update.
- Smokers- Now that I have a baby, it seems like everywhere I go people are smoking. I can hold my breath and avoid your death cloud, but my baby cannot.
- Lazy dog owners- Dogs poop. It's not a secret. This is information you should know prior to getting a dog. If your dog poops on my lawn, it is not considered fertilizer. Please pick it up and put it in any of the 37 trash cans that you will be passing on your walk.
- Personal Space Invaders- I think 2-3 feet of space is a respectable distance. It allows me to talk with my hands without hitting people. If I can see that you no longer have your wisdom teeth, you are too close and need to back up.
I'd love to hear from you. What do you find more annoying than a crying baby?